Re: [Full-disclosure] Ford Motors IT Contact

Is this in response to a vulnerability to report, or in response to some
other form of abuse, like spam?

-Nate

On 5/27/08, Gary Wilson <dragon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, May 27, 2008 16:46, Simon Smith wrote:
Does anyone here have a contact for Ford Motors IT Department,
Specifically for abuse?
--

Europe, or US? And in relation to their online activities or other?

When I was on my placement year, I did all of Ford Europe's website and I
was employed by the Marketting company Winderman Cato Johnson - so I guess
contacting them if it's Europe and to do with their online prescence.

Things may have changed, but a quick google suggests Wunderman are still
heavilly involved with Ford, Europe.

HTH

GW

--
/ Gary Wilson, aka dragon/dragonlord/dragonv480 \
.'(_.------. e: dragon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MSN: dragonv480 .------._)`.

`.( `------' w: http://volvo480.northernscum.org.uk `------' ).'
\ w: http://www.northernscum.org.uk /

  • Re: Why do I get replies to DSNs? (policy response)
    ... possible notifications to abuse, then since you know that the ... >> it does so long as I dont generate more abuse in response to it. ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)
  • Re: Dan Rogers, Ft. Dodge Psychologist: HARASSER
    ... MM was still in here and I had no clue about this legal ... >> and endless stream of posts about psychiatric abuse provides ample ... > One way that MHP's alleviate their own emotional response to a client ... Not responsible, but, Guilty as Sin. ...
    (sci.psychology.psychotherapy)
  • Re: EVIL NIGEL CLAIMS SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS HAVE ROLE IN PREDICTING LOTTERIES
    ... "Colin Fairbrother" wrote in message ... ps No response will be made to absurd irrational comments or abuse. ... Another example is flipping several coins at ...
    (rec.gambling.lottery)
  • Re: Best way to force a JComponent to repaint itself
    ... I can't recall a time where I snipped someone's response and then complained that the response was worthless, with one exception being a moment of sarcasm when I was in the midst of a thread with someone else who did that *very heavily*. ... No one was rude at the beginning. ... Responding to abuse with abuse generally leads to... ... abuse, but that isn't exactly a good idea if they have begun publicly spouting nasty opinions of you, because then they'll simply be able to continue doing so "behind your back" and get away with it, and THAT certainly won't do you any good.) ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: CHI: Outrageous Misconduct In Police Prostitution Sting
    ... Let's tempt in the retail ponds, but don't abuse the democratic ... figs. ... black, in response to bad, in part actual assaults. ... and they permanently reward Cristof too. ...
    (sci.engr.lighting)