[Full-disclosure] Virus.VBS.Redlof.k( kaspersky ) infection in http://www.sgbau.ac.in/

at the end of the homepage there is a code fragment < Script
Language="VBScript" > which is a virus Virus.VBS.Redlof.k ( more info
http://www.viruslist.com/en/search?VN=Virus.VBS.Redlof.k )

here are the phone numbers from the website
http://www.sgbau.ac.in/PhDirectory.htm but no one seems to be picking
up at this movement

could someone please shut down this virus inferction source and please
report to the proper people.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html

  • Re: Tooltips ?
    ... DIV with a high zindex method works if script is enabled (about 90% ... The IE popup method works only in IE6 with script enabled. ... was to a publicly-posted website. ... They test it out in their browser, ...
  • Re: Changing gif to jpg?
    ... Isn't the URL my website address? ... overlap images with text boxes and other design elements, ... use the code fragment tool approach, ...
  • Cookie not working for CGI logon script
    ... The problem I'm having is that umzadmin.cgi script makes me login twice ... before I can use the website. ... sub loginScreen { ... &SortForm), last SWITCH if param; ...
  • Re: Where to define functions as global?
    ... happens when a browser requests a document from the server. ... the common way of building a website is ... main script. ... controller idea looks good to me, I think that's the solution I need. ...
  • Re: Die Web Site Zitrone geht an ... Infineon
    ... So gut wie alle Exploits irgendwelcher Art im Web benötigen als einen ... Teil irgendwo ein Script. ... Mein Bank schreibt auf ihrer Website: ... die lauter und deutlicher Phishing schreit ...