[Full-disclosure] Virus.VBS.Redlof.k( kaspersky ) infection in http://www.sgbau.ac.in/

at the end of the homepage there is a code fragment < Script
Language="VBScript" > which is a virus Virus.VBS.Redlof.k ( more info
http://www.viruslist.com/en/search?VN=Virus.VBS.Redlof.k )

here are the phone numbers from the website
http://www.sgbau.ac.in/PhDirectory.htm but no one seems to be picking
up at this movement

could someone please shut down this virus inferction source and please
report to the proper people.

  • Re: Tooltips ?
    ... DIV with a high zindex method works if script is enabled (about 90% ... The IE popup method works only in IE6 with script enabled. ... was to a publicly-posted website. ... They test it out in their browser, ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Changing gif to jpg?
    ... Isn't the URL my website address? ... overlap images with text boxes and other design elements, ... use the code fragment tool approach, ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Cookie not working for CGI logon script
    ... The problem I'm having is that umzadmin.cgi script makes me login twice ... before I can use the website. ... sub loginScreen { ... &SortForm), last SWITCH if param; ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: IIS 6 / FrontPage Group Isolation
    ... I tried creating a website using iisweb.vbs, ... complained about the UNC path. ... I also made it add the IUSR that I ... That script is where I ...
  • Re: Port Scanner Reports
    ... option, in combination with a good script in linux, or a batch script ... >Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! ...
    (Pen-Test)