[Full-disclosure] Virus.VBS.Redlof.k( kaspersky ) infection in http://www.sgbau.ac.in/
- From: "Dr. Mark A. Baiter [Chief Scatological Consultant]" <mbaiter2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 19:44:05 +0530
at the end of the homepage there is a code fragment < Script
Language="VBScript" > which is a virus Virus.VBS.Redlof.k ( more info
here are the phone numbers from the website
http://www.sgbau.ac.in/PhDirectory.htm but no one seems to be picking
up at this movement
could someone please shut down this virus inferction source and please
report to the proper people.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] The latest in malicious code protection...
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1566-1] New cpio packages fix denial of service
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] The latest in malicious code protection...
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Virus.VBS.Redlof.k( kaspersky ) infection in http://www.sgbau.ac.in/