Re: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: Its time to take rick rolling seriously
- From: mcwidget <mcwidget@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:34:23 +0100
On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 12:48 AM, n3td3v <xploitable@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message --------
I see a new craze of "cyber rolling" coming which hackers can exploit
and i'm not sure if I like it very much, its fun and games at the
moment, but just wait to the hackers catch on and things develop with
the rick roll trend.
Can you define what you mean by the term "cyber rolling" and how this
differs from the phishing attacks we see regularly already? Are you meaning
a dry-run expedition before a more targeted malicious attack?
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: Its time to take rick rolling seriously
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1560-1] New kronolith2 packages fix cross site scripting
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: Its time to take rick rolling seriously
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: Its time to take rick rolling seriously