Re: [Full-disclosure] A New Class of Vulnerability in Oracle: Lateral SQL Injection

no, you idiot, i was telling you to quit threatening ppl. god you are
thick.

are you again threatening us? in america, thats enuff to call the
police.
and no, i am not threatening to do so.

I live in UK under British rule, all the best with the extradition.

n3td3v

  • Ruling Mafia in our Midst
    ... Here is what the WORD OF GOD HAS TO SAY> ... Subject: SWINE POLICE ... our property and approaching the front door. ... minutes one of the male uniforms said, "We'll have to get someone else down ...
    (uk.local.southwest)
  • Ruling Mafia in our Midst
    ... Here is what the WORD OF GOD HAS TO SAY> ... Subject: SWINE POLICE ... our property and approaching the front door. ... minutes one of the male uniforms said, "We'll have to get someone else down ...
    (uk.local.surrey)
  • Ruling Mafia in our Midst
    ... Here is what the WORD OF GOD HAS TO SAY> ... Subject: SWINE POLICE ... our property and approaching the front door. ... minutes one of the male uniforms said, "We'll have to get someone else down ...
    (uk.local.teesside)
  • Ruling Mafia withinin our Midst
    ... Here is what the WORD OF GOD HAS TO SAY> ... Subject: SWINE POLICE ... our property and approaching the front door. ... minutes one of the male uniforms said, "We'll have to get someone else down ...
    (uk.local.yorkshire)
  • Mafia in our midst
    ... Here is what the WORD OF GOD HAS TO SAY> ... Subject: SWINE POLICE ... our property and approaching the front door. ... minutes one of the male uniforms said, "We'll have to get someone else down ...
    (uk.local.birmingham)