[Full-disclosure] Oracle - SQL Injection in package SDO_GEOM [DB06]
- From: Alexander Kornbrust <ak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:28:24 +0400
Oracle - SQL Injection in package SDO_GEOM [DB06]
Systems Affected 9i Rel. 1 - 10g Rel. 2
Severity High Risk
Category SQL Injection
Vendor URL http://www.oracle.com/
Author Alexander Kornbrust
Advisory 16 April 2008 (V 1.00)
Advisory URL http://www.red-database-security.com/advisory/oracle_sql_injection_sdo_geom.html
The package SDO_GEOM is vulnerable against SQL injection.
Apply the patches for Oracle CPU April 2008.
6-jun-2007 Oracle secalert was informed
15-apr-2008 Oracle published CPU April 2008 [DB06]
16-apr-2008 Advisory published
© 2008 by Red-Database-Security GmbH
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Web Application Security Awareness Day
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Oracle - SQL Injection in package SDO_UTIL [DB05]
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] VMSA-2008-0007 Moderate Updated Service Console packages pcre, net-snmp, and OpenPegasus
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Oracle - SQL Injection in package SDO_UTIL [DB05]