Re: [Full-disclosure] n3td3v has a fan

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 23:00:09 BST, n3td3v said:
On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Razi Shaban <razishaban@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You know, by replying to your enemies you're just proving them right.
If you just ignore them, you'll embaress them and make them look
foolish.

So you're admitting you're trying to keep me responding and getting
everyone to turn against me?

No, he's just probably got this 50 pound bag of Purina Troll Chow he's trying
to get rid of...

Whether people turn against you is dependent on if, and how, you respond...

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] n3td3v has a fan
    ... you'll embaress them and make them look ... foolish. ... So you're admitting you're trying to keep me responding and getting ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Ring the churchbells, shout on the roofs of Mosques, creationism
    ... So I think your hopes of having a rational discussion about creation ... I see you are back to your old, rude habit of deleting all of the ... context so no one has any idea what you are responding to. ... your responses are foolish, so it generally doesn't matter -- all you do ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Schumacher vs. Senna
    ... Come on Brian, put a dumb Queen loving Britisher in his place. ... application to determining optimal racing lines. ... Responding without answering will be taken by the whole world as you ... admitting that you cannot, due to lack of intelligence in this field. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Spanish for your nanny
    ... point was useless and irrelevant crap. ...  Thank you for admitting that. ... Maybe instead of reading virtually every post on rsfc you should just ... While looking like foolish. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: British Chain Of Retail Shops Pulls "Lolita" Bed For Young Girls
    ... responding to him. ... browbeating post after post on a bunch of people you ... I'm admitting my ... couple of times that I've fallen off the High Road. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)