Re: [Full-disclosure] n3td3v has a fan

Razi Shaban wrote:
As much as I've tried to make him stfu, I've learned from this thread
that its impossible to debate with unintelligent children.

So, I will stop feeding the troll; I encourage you all to follow suit.

--
Razi

How hard can it be to make him and all the followers on stfu?

Just add 'n3td3v' to the junklist in your mailer.
--
// hdw

  • Re: Where the hell are Grimm, Nikita, CSI:NY, and Fringe?!
    ... Some people can't be as swift as you and they end up feeding the ... She was pulling all this same troll feeding crap months ago, ... replying to him when your post your warnings because there's no other ... Most of the regulars, nope ALL the regulars, would not know their ass from ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: RMAK RIP
    ... babbling points it became pointless to troll or debate them. ... laugh at one's stupidity in so many ways before it becomes a bore. ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Is Your Windows System Hacked or Owned
    ... >> She's not a regular troll, she's a dangerous source of misinformation. ... >> So, it's not about feeding Debbie, it's about warning others about her. ... I get the impression that communication was not followed step by ... Your advice didn't screw up my computer, because I didn't follow you bad ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Is Your Windows System Hacked or Owned
    ... >> She's not a regular troll, she's a dangerous source of misinformation. ... >> So, it's not about feeding Debbie, it's about warning others about her. ... I get the impression that communication was not followed step by ... Your advice didn't screw up my computer, because I didn't follow you bad ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Is Your Windows System Hacked or Owned
    ... > She's not a regular troll, she's a dangerous source of misinformation. ... > So, it's not about feeding Debbie, it's about warning others about her. ... I get the impression that communication was not followed step by ... blame the original helper. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)