Re: [Full-disclosure] n3td3v has a fan

Joey Mengele wrote:
Dear Tree,

On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 18:20:49 -0400 Tremaine Lea
<tremaine@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Razi, at this point you've pretty much gone over the line. I'd
consider
calling him a lot of things, but spammer isn't one of them.

You're definition of spam is not a generally accepted one, and

Agree , to an extent. N3td3v is not a spammer.

He has become entertainment along the lines of Jerry Springer.
Entertaining, but stupid as hell!
"Your".

Dr. Josef Mengele, PhD, High School Graduate
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to
not kill Jews." - Neal Krawetz

--
Save money on your project by attaining multiple quotes from contractors. Click here.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eNIBOaFYFdJ3fk5OW6Iah1z9voZTt5DQfNtdxwIyuV5jaAY/

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Anyone else seeing this?
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] EUSecWest CFP Closes April 14th (conf May21/22 2008)
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: E-mail
    ... My E-mail address on Charter is ... Spammers have automatic scanners that go through newsgroups looking for ... for the spammer. ... of spammer lists in a short period of time. ...
  • Re: get started with SPAM
    ... Please stop your spammer from violating your Terms of Service agreement ... and our Charter. ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.misc)
  • Re: RENT PIXELS TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS
    ... You can't get rid of him by complaining to his ISP, ... meet the requirements to be considered a spammer. ... You are aware, of course, of the charter? ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)