Re: [Full-disclosure] What's going on about Pangolin

Let's see the source please.

On 3/26/08, zwell@xxxxxxxx <zwell@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've just read the discussion from here, seriously, I don't know what's
going on.

I've coded it since 2005 and never release it until this year. And I
really do not know why it be treated as a backdoor.

If you think it is a backdoor, so please do a reverse engineering on it.
You can capture the network packet, you can list all the strings in it, even
you can hook APIs in it. Do anything you like to make sure whether it's
backdoor or not.

BTW, I packeted it through UPX to reduce the size. And some people focused
on "http://www.nosec.org/web/index.txt";, which is used in ORACLE injection
mode when the target database is in intranet so we can use some store-procs
to make the target to visit our website then we can receive the internet
address that is mapped to outside. Anybody who is good at oracle injection
should know this.

Really, I wanna know why!!!

< div class="w134">