Re: [Full-disclosure] volatile hacking?
- From: antani.tapioco@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Antani Tapioco <antani.tapioco@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:13:01 +0000 (GMT)
Michael Krymson wrote:
Odd, since I stayed on topic and called no one a troll at all. By "us"
I meant what you read, If you don't like it, feel free to unsubscribe
rather than whine about it.
Michael only the first line of my previous mail was directed to you
(before "In general:"). It's my fault if you misunderstood, sorry.
Thanks for reading,
Mica togliersi il prurito previla eh..
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] When standards attack...
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Note about recently publicized CA BrightStor ActiveX exploit code
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] volatile hacking?
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [ GLSA 200803-30 ] ssl-cert eclass: Certificate disclosure