Re: [Full-disclosure] [full disclosure] agile hacking?

try me. I am quite confident that we can make this project into a
salable book but that's not the point. the point is to accumulate
valuable knowledge into one place and if, if this start making some
money you will decide what to do with them. I am for investing them
back into something positive.

moreover, the project is not a Phrack knock-off as you said. It is
very different. As I said, it wont contain explanations but like hands
on tips/tricks and techniques even the most knowledgeable can learn
from or use as a base reference.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 5:12 PM, don bailey <don.bailey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have no clue how it will go. However, just because no one has done
> it and there are too many IFs, it does not mean that we should not
> approach this problem.

Actually attempting to submit the book to a publisher would probably
not work because they're publishing to make money. How can you make
money off a bunch of people noone knows or gives a shit about? The
publisher isn't going to be technically capable of researching every-
thing the book claims unless it's old news. So, because you've got a
ton of random people contributing that don't necessarily have any
valid credentials the publisher isn't going to be confident releasing
material they can't substantially verify. Hell, if I were a contributor
they'd probably burn the manuscript.

If you publish the book "open source" online, you're just another
Phrack knock-off.

Either way, it's been done.

Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -

Petko D. (pdp) Petkov | GNUCITIZEN | Hakiri | Spin Hunters | |