Re: [Full-disclosure] [full disclosure] agile hacking?

try me. I am quite confident that we can make this project into a
salable book but that's not the point. the point is to accumulate
valuable knowledge into one place and if, if this start making some
money you will decide what to do with them. I am for investing them
back into something positive.

moreover, the project is not a Phrack knock-off as you said. It is
very different. As I said, it wont contain explanations but like hands
on tips/tricks and techniques even the most knowledgeable can learn
from or use as a base reference.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 5:12 PM, don bailey <don.bailey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Petko D. (pdp) Petkov | GNUCITIZEN | Hakiri | Spin Hunters

gnucitizen.org | hakiri.org | spinhunters.org

  • Re: We Interrupt This Submission . . .
    ... You get what you pay for. ... you their hard-earned money or not. ... the money to self-publish a book. ... Small press vs. big publisher is a legitimate decision. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: We Interrupt This Submission . . .
    ... pay a substantial chunk of money. ... you their hard-earned money or not. ... you have less time per title, and unless your titles sell, you're ... Small press vs. big publisher is a legitimate decision. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Delphi is Going to be Killed
    ... >>If there was money to be made publishing Delphi books, ... The reason that most Delphi books don't sell ... publisher and b) generate enough revenue to compensate the author to write it. ... Small focused books are very hard to accomplish both and for books to get ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Beginning, Middle and End
    ... Money always flows to the writer. ... Well, it will, if you self-publish and it turns out that people buy the ... addressed envelope to a conventional publisher. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Online novel
    ... Yes, I understand that the point of writing novels is to sell them and make money, and if all goes well that is what I'm aiming to do with my stuff. ... Comparing the markets for poetry and sci-fi is a silly exercise, I know, as the sci-fi market is still healthy - lots of people buying books, and plenty of people getting money for writing them - but I have to admit that I sometimes worry that by the time I've written a book fit-for-retail the market will have - changed? ... So many non-fiction proposals require the writer to have their own ready-made platform before a publisher will bite. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)