[Full-disclosure] CarolinaCon-2008, March 28th-30th, full agenda posted
- From: Vic Vandal <vvandal@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 08:30:50 -0800 (PST)
Final message about the upcoming Con in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill
area of NC. Full talk abstracts and speaker bios are now online:
Other side event details are forthcoming. Countdown = three weeks.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Exploring the UNKNOWN: Scanning the Internet via SNMP!
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] More CNET Sites Under IFRAME Attack
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] SUSE Security Announcement: cups (SUSE-SA:2008:012)
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] More CNET Sites Under IFRAME Attack