[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2008-0063-1 boost
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:58:06 -0500
rPath Security Advisory: 2008-0063-1
rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Indirect Deterministic Denial of Service
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the boost package are vulnerable to multiple
Denials of Service in which attackers may use invalid regular
expressions to trigger crashes in applications that use the boost
regular expression library.
Copyright 2008 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2008-0061-1 SDL_image
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Pouring one out for my homie the Dude
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2008-0061-1 SDL_image
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Pouring one out for my homie the Dude