[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2008-0061-1 SDL_image
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:53:45 -0500
rPath Security Advisory: 2008-0061-1
rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Indirect User Deterministic Unauthorized Access
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the SDL_image package are vulnerable to multiple
Arbitrary Code Execution attacks in which attackers may use maliciously
crafted image files to trigger buffer overflows in applications that use
Copyright 2008 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Cisco Security Advisory: Cisco Unified IP Phone Overflow and Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2008-0063-1 boost
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Cisco Security Advisory: Cisco Unified IP Phone Overflow and Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2008-0063-1 boost