Re: [Full-disclosure] Directory traversal in SafeNet Sentinel Protection and Key Server 184.108.40.206
- From: jfvanmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:09:46 +0000
Thanks for the info, I'll try it somemore.
Take Care --John
-------------- Original message ----------------------
From: Luigi Auriemma <aluigi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Interresting, how are you running the Get command? Is safenet
installed on a workstation or server?
Here I have Windows XP Pro SP2.
All the tests have been made using the raw GET request as I reported in
my advisory using netcat because the browsers usually modify the
delimiters or just the entire URI, for example IE converts backslashes
in slashes while Firefox drops ../ and converts \ in %5c.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Directory traversal and DoS in WinIPDS G52-33-021
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] in Memory of Dude VanWinkle / Justin Plazzo
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Directory traversal in SafeNet Sentinel Protection and Key Server 220.127.116.11
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] DEATH OF AN INTERNET ROCKSTAR