Re: [Full-disclosure] [FDSA] Notepad Highly Critical Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Vulnerability

======
4) Fix
======

Notepad should be rewritten to filter potentially dangerous
characters. Characters can be converted to their html encoded
equivalents.

translated: you CAN'T write pages in HTML with any program..

Fredrick Diggle Security Services is probably the best application
security researchers on the scene this month. They have identified
several hundred thousand vulnerabilities this week[..]

i think you must read this: http://www.amazon.com/PCs-Dummies-Quick-Reference-Gookin/dp/0764507222

--
Best regards,
BlackHawk mailto:hawkgotyou@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Layering: For a moment, she stood in silence
    ... then pull back to the present time scene. ... reason to talk about it, and you have to get that across _before_ ... just that with this rambling, there's nothing new for the characters. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Question - was there ever any proof that JKR did consider using K2K but changed her mind after 2
    ... among the latter is the first scene with Neville in the last quarter. ... characters more than any other scene in the series. ... characters to bet money on. ... prediction that didn't happen. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Layering: For a moment, she stood in silence
    ... wondering whether I shouldn't turn that into a scene. ... But what do you do when everyone knows what's going on, without reason ... I've had it in the back of my mind that characters who ... from the Fire tribe 'fled' from their areas to the areas where the ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • DH - K2K SPOILERS - and what I did and didnt like
    ... JKR said or says in interviews, she really WAS planning to use it - ... among the latter is the first scene with Neville in the last quarter. ... JK reading the first chapter and *know* which two offed characters to ... bet money on. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: OT: Plagiarism
    ... means I need to entirely rework this one really depressing scene. ... by a bomb and two of our supporting characters go off into the city to ... It suddenly occurred to me that, DUH, the spaceport gets ... out to not be dead. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)