Re: [Full-disclosure] what is this?

On Jan 15, 2008 3:08 PM, Paul Schmehl <pauls@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and
remove all doubt.

tell that to gadi evron, wait a minute i think you were. (?)

  • Re: OT: PING Bob Nob ???
    ... <<I suggest that you be silent and thought a fool rather than to open ... your mouth (type on your keyboard) and remove all doubt although at this ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: OT: PING Bob Nob ???
    ... <<I suggest that you be silent and thought a fool rather than to open ... your mouth (type on your keyboard) and remove all doubt although at this ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: MS-#1 Fan-Wanker admits defeat!
    ... >> AGVX: Remember, it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than ... >> open your mouth and remove all doubt. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Comments by Barbara Bush
    ... ~Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth ... > It would be nice if SHE'D been a little more speechless!! ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: MS-#1 Fan-Wanker admits defeat!
    ... it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than ... > open your mouth and remove all doubt. ... Sounds kinda funny coming from you.... ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)