Re: [Full-disclosure] PWDumpX v1.4

Dear Markus,
I really am sorry, I really am sorry that you are so intellectually
LAZY!

most of us here who use the CLI are DEVELOPERS/EXPERTS/ETC we use CLI
and GUI with equal fluency and
supply one or the other if lacking according to our favorite tools, the
fact that you complain that the CLI you cant understand and that
you cant supply the GUI yourself means you are subscribed to a mailing
list above your technical level, either UNSUBSCRIBE IMMEDIATELY(to avoid
further frustrating yourself) or immediately enroll in the nearest
community college/ Continuing education for Adults(Basic Unix
Familiarity)/GED(with Computer literacy training included).
I am really trying to help here to help you avoid further frustration!

warmest regards
a bugtraq denizen

Markus Jansson wrote:
How about a nice GUI? Or atleast some kind of GUI?

I dont know what OS are you using, but I stopped using MS-DOS about 15
years ago. Im sure there are folks out there who just loooove command
line crap, mostly Linux users I suppose, they obiously are still
missing what even Windows 3.11 had. But most of us who live in "this
day" are used on using OS and programs that work via GUI.

Thank you.

Markus Jansson
Finland

  • Re: Should the Command Line Be Deep-Sixed?
    ... CLI in particular, as about the usefulness of CLIs in general ... I find the GUI for GIMP (and back when I last saw Photoshop, ... a programmer for her familiarity with a particular language; ... to learning any of the shells installed on his Ubuntu netbook. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: GUI vs: CLI (was: Shell command in VB6)
    ... > this aspect of cli apps, but it does not apply to me" ?). ... between GUI and CLI is actually fairly slight. ... how many of us programmers would ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: system-config-users 1.2.39 broken?
    ... I can do this in CLI in seconds. ... >> directory to another is a simple command in the CLI. ... In the GUI it ... > scanning the content with my eyes, and adjusting what I want where I ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: CLI vs. GUI (WAS: Re: [opensuse] Mount windoze shares)
    ... The fact that one MUST use the CLI for some things on a modern OS ... Were I able to open a nice GUI and click a few options, ... To converse we use language which has grammar (syntax ... designs that confuse. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: RTFM
    ... In other words, you would use a program with a graphical interface, most ... > is missing on the minority of the computers, ... CLI, although I will assume that it's possible. ... But that really has little to do with CLI vs. GUI, ...
    (alt.os.linux)