Re: [Full-disclosure] PWDumpX v1.4

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 04:21:33AM +0200, Markus Jansson wrote:
How about a nice GUI? Or atleast some kind of GUI?

I dont know what OS are you using, but I stopped using MS-DOS about 15
years ago. Im sure there are folks out there who just loooove command
line crap, mostly Linux users I suppose, they obiously are still
missing what even Windows 3.11 had. But most of us who live in "this
day" are used on using OS and programs that work via GUI.

Thank you.

Markus Jansson
Finland

I miss my wyse terminal.

--
offset

  • Re: What if the System Fails?
    ... >> i dont think you know me and my mate. ... I'm not starting a commune. ... folks we barter with arent friends ... ... stuff because you will have created a dependency on other people ... ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: i spoke to lookingheart last night.
    ... I personally dont have a problem with folks who drink ... > choose and gathering in Spirit where and when they choose. ... I hate how you and several others use it to create discord by ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: i spoke to lookingheart last night.
    ... I personally dont have a problem with folks who drink ... > speaks volumes to the circle and the nature of our gatherings. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: i spoke to lookingheart last night.
    ... in past threads, when are you going to get around to answering them and ... I personally dont have a problem with folks who drink ... speaks volumes to the circle and the nature of our gatherings. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: What have I done, that you are so unkind?
    ... Bodhi, your doing more then spreading rumors and attacking folks, your ... you might be able to fool some of these hippies but you dont ... I have seen you issue threats of Permits on ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)