Re: [Full-disclosure] PWDumpX v1.4

he is a 'point and click' hacker .. do not confuse him

On Jan 8, 2008 3:00 AM, Tonnerre Lombard <tonnerre.lombard@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Salut,

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 04:21:33 +0200 "Markus Jansson" <
markus.jansson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How about a nice GUI? Or atleast some kind of GUI?

I dont know what OS are you using, but I stopped using MS-DOS about 15
years ago. Im sure there are folks out there who just loooove command
line crap, mostly Linux users I suppose, they obiously are still
missing what even Windows 3.11 had. But most of us who live in "this
day" are used on using OS and programs that work via GUI.

Ever tried to use a GUI over telnet?

What are you going to do in a remote pentest? Try to install a VNC
server on the server in order to be able to start the GUI?

Tonnerre
--
SyGroup GmbH
Tonnerre Lombard