[Full-disclosure] January 4th Chicago 2600 Meeting Information
- From: "Steven McGrath" <steven.mcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:07:31 -0600
The January Chicago 2600/DefCon 312 Meeting is near! The meeting
will be Friday,
January 4th at the Neighborhood Boys and Girls Club and will feature
much of the same usual fun that all of you have grown to expect!
* Laptop (Mac/Linux/Windows) capable of running VMWare
* Laptop with full Ruby on Rails and ruby-sqllite3 installed.
- 9:00pm - Distributed Nmap: How to Automate Scans for an Environment
- Tentative - Jax By Jaku
- After hours - Wii, Music, Socializing, etc.
- Meeting Time: 7.00pm - Approx. 3-5am
- Meeting Date: Friday, January 4th
- Place : 2501 W Irving Park Road, Chicago
- More Info : http://chicago2600.net
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] AST-2008-001: Crash from transfer using BYE with Also header
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Critical Vulnerability in [Full-Disclosure]
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] AST-2008-001: Crash from transfer using BYE with Also header
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Critical Vulnerability in [Full-Disclosure]