Re: [Full-disclosure] [Professional IT Security Providers - Exposed] QuietMove ( D - )

Marcin Wielgoszewski here, the "green consultant" you mentioned but
chose not to focus on. I'm not sure what you mean by "green," but
whatever. I have just finished my bachelor's degree, have done
internships with some Fortune-100's and I am constantly doing research
on my own. I also make an effort to attend every conference and local
meet-up. I have my own blog I started at http://www.tssci-security.com,
you can read and learn more about me.

Onto QuietMove and Adam Muntner... QuietMove was founded by Adam and
the other two folks you mention. I have done some part-time work with
Adam over the past couple months while finishing up my last semester.
Adam knows this industry inside-out, and one of only several people I
would say really knows his stuff. I'm sorry the website doesn't have an
infosec glossary of terms for you to study for your Security+. I guess
looking on LinkedIn and the website passes off as "research" nowadays.
Couldn't you have at least used Maltego to look deeper into this? I was
actually going to make a post about how pathetic the "research" some
people have tried to pass off lately in security, and no one, except for
a few have called anyone out on it.

Some security consulting firms you would give a higher score are some of
the firms we've picked up where traceroute, whois and their nmap
scanners left off.

  • Re: ADAM - New users reading data - best practices
    ... A security principal in ADAM is an object that has a SID that is meaningful ... principals. ... when the user is provisioned and that you ACL the shared data for all ...
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] [Professional IT Security Providers - Exposed] QuietMove ( D - )
    ... As for my experience - I was also a the security officer for an at the time publicly traded company for 2 years, the IT director of 2 .com startups where security was my responsibility for several years, and for the last 2 have been deeply involved with all customer engagements. ... If you are in the vicinity let me know, I'll buy you a beer and you can meet me yourself and post a review or somthing. ... QuiteMove was started by Adam Munter in 2006 along with Jeffrey Rassas, and James Garvey, Jr. ... The only technically oriented team members that we were able to identify within QuietMove were Adam Munter, who is a founder and Marcin Wielgoszewsk, who is a very "green" consultant. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] [Professional IT Security Providers - Exposed] QuietMove ( secreview r
    ... Adam Muntner ... As for my experience - I was also a the security officer for an at the time publicly traded company for 2 years, the IT director of 2 .com startups where security was my responsibility for several years, and for the last 2 have been deeply involved with all customer engagements. ... If you are in the vicinity let me know, I'll buy you a beer and you can meet me yourself and post a review or somthing. ... The only technically oriented team members that we were able to identify within QuietMove were Adam Munter, who is a founder and Marcin Wielgoszewsk, who is a very "green" consultant. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-disclosure] [Professional IT Security Providers - Exposed] QuietMove ( D - )
    ... IT Security Services Provider that offers Training services, ... Web Application Security Services and Penetration ... QuiteMove was started by Adam Munter in 2006 along ... QuiteMove we decided to focus on the talent behind QuietMove. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: ADAM - New users reading data - best practices
    ... difference between a group and an OU (or other type of container). ... A security principal in ADAM is an object that has a SID that is ... when the user is provisioned and that you ACL the shared data for all ...