[Full-disclosure] Fwd: Chat with Dude VanWinkle
- From: "worried security" <worriedsecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 09:50:59 +0000
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: worried security <worriedsecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Dec 21, 2007 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: Chat with Dude VanWinkle
To: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle@xxxxxxxxx>
On Dec 20, 2007 4:43 AM, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
These messages were sent while you were offline.
4:43 AM Dude: oh noes, are you part of netdev?
Yes, and everyone else is in the security community.
We have over 3600 members currently.
We're made up of: "online news
journalists, corporate security, government security, military
defense, intelligence service, law inforcement and freelance ethical
Of course, there will be members of n3td3v that are greyhat,blackhat
and click and play script kiddiots in their bedrooms. although those
folks will find it hard to operate here because the vast majority of
our members are whitehats, and will report anything suspicious, wrong,
or illegal to the proper authorities, if they are not the proper
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] [USN-559-1] MySQL vulnerabilities
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] [Professional IT Security Reviewers - Exposed] SecReview ( F - )
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [USN-559-1] MySQL vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Fwd: Chat with Dude VanWinkle