[Full-disclosure] Cisco awarded stupidist title in infosec

cisco systems product security incident response team... keep saying
it faster and faster until you slip up.

thats the message im putting into my families xmas crackers this year.

for years i've lol'd at how long their title is... its a real tongue twister.

please for the love of god make it shorter in 2008.

n3td3v has spoken... take note.

  • Re: Who is this imitating?
    ... Even 4min and whatever of silence by Cage has form! ... Obviously everything has form but thats a vacuous statement. ... In your original post you seem to use form as a non-musical term by ... If you are now saying that it is not form unless it is in one ...
    (rec.music.theory)
  • Re: Who is this imitating?
    ... Even 4min and whatever of silence by Cage has form! ... Obviously everything has form but thats a vacuous statement. ... This statement seem to be saying that you are seeing the fallacy of ...
    (rec.music.theory)
  • Re: And noW The Sasquatches of Mars!
    ... So what then is all this sasquatch business about anyways? ... Thats a representation of Chupee, ... So he is saying he is not going down, ... funny noise that you make at people with your tongue out that sounds ...
    (sci.astro)
  • Re: Re[2]: Posix shared memory problem
    ... Thats what this spec is saying in the typical commitee ... polite form when some members made a mistake but are to important to ... What ever the Idiots are saying is correct. ... file space quota but to the memory allocation quota. ...
    (freebsd-arch)
  • Re: Silly speed limits
    ... sliproad it was. ... That's the one I thought it was, since he seemed to be saying he was ... left" which was the eastbound off slip. ... I can't find a post where he said he was westbound? ...
    (uk.rec.driving)