Re: [Full-disclosure] Compromise of Tor, anonymizing networks/utilities

there is no "if", anyone can join the network and contribute,
including exit traffic. a proper _implementation_ and _use_ of Tor
will protect against the leakage you describe. improved scanning of
the Tor network and rapid flagging of "bad exit"s at the directories
is a work in progress and can definitely be improved upon.

lemme know if you need ointment with that band-aid.

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Compromise of Tor, anonymizing networks/utilities
    ... the Tor network and rapid flagging of "bad exit"... ... the goal of exit scanning is not to protect clients from MITM ... a proper implementation and quick flagging at the DA's lowers ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • PING: Retroarcadegames ID on Ebay
    ... Ebay would not let me respond to your message as "we didn't have a transaction in progress". ... Email me in regards to scanning what you need and I'll help if I can, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • LCD problem
    ... I am developing with samsung 2410 and currently attaching LCD. ... Some progress was made and I have a problem. ... LCD starts scanning from lower 2/3 of the screen and after scanning to ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)