Re: [Full-disclosure] Anyone have a reason for 2x the email flow today?

The cause was massive cross-posting to security lists. Just kidding.

Are your numbers pre-filtering or post-filtering?

Pre-filtering counts are really spam counts, so if your numbers are pre-filtering you are just seeing a basic bot-driven spam run. And basic bot-driven spam runs are far more dramatic than they were a couple of years ago.

I see pre-filtering peaks like that several times per month. December 3 was my most recent spike, with 440,000 messages compared to 270,000 on the 2nd and 4th.

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] List of Fuzzers
    ... int authenticate(char* username, char* password) { ... that fuzzing has its limitations (that can be fixed and applied like ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure- ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] VPN provider helped track down alleged LulzSec member
    ... if the vpn provider had not shat themself, then it would be a non story. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] List of Fuzzers
    ... valid to use someone else's fuzzing framework against one's own ... I see "Which fuzzer on this list will help me find the most ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure- ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] [OT] Obama said: "American people understand that not everybodys been foll
    ... **Steve Crawshaw, former B&B boss ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Congratulations Andrew
    ... Happens those "youth hackers" don't return what they stole. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - ...
    (Full-Disclosure)