Re: [Full-disclosure] Anyone have a reason for 2x the email flow today?

On Dec 5, 2007 10:06 PM, Bob Bruen <bruen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Dude VanWinkle wrote:

On Dec 5, 2007 6:47 PM, Jay Dephallia <jayphall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Its not spam email. You can seriously make yourself bigger with this pill.
juan.diggler@xxxxxxxxx has all the info. Just email him about it. Also, ask
him about the size of his cock.

What a surprise you use a gmail account to send cowardly attacks
anonymously. I bet if I met you on the street you would just mess
yourself and run back to your mama's womb.

-JP

Hey JP,

People who live in glass houses should not throw rocks at other people,
especially in public.

I still have not forgotten that you stole that CD set of SUSE 9.0 from me.
The CD set may not be worth much, but I loaned them to you after you
begged for someone on the list to bail you out of a tough situation. I was
the fool that did. It looks like this is just another example of your lack
of integrity.

You are correct, you sent me those CD's and I fuscked them up and was
too embarrassed to tell you. I got into a bad spot when I was living
in Harlem for a few years and would like to make it up to you. I will
admit to my mistakes and try and make up for them.

I am in a better spot now and can try to make this up to you. Name
something (reasonable plz I left manhattan to work for the Georgia
Govt @ at 50% pay cut) and I will make it up to you.

Sorry for being such a douchebag.

-JP<hangs his head in shame>

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Anyone have a reason for 2x the email flow today?
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Best Commentary on Saddam Trial: Baghdad Burning
    ... Execute the dictator. ... as someone on the spot: ... Assuming this is a late October Surprise, do you think people are in ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: An encounter that went badly for the players
    ... Surprise is based on awareness. ... side is unaware of the other when combat starts, ... Awareness is based on Spot and Listen checks. ... But that's a judgment call you'll have to ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: 4e - return of the golf bag
    ... Average fighter has MAYBE 2 skill points per level. ... put in spot or listen mean you get surprised ALL THE TIME. ... stealth mobs have higher than 20 stealth score, you CANNOT spot them, not ... Except that surprise is per-character. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Hello.
    ... Are you thinking that the desire for a better ... You see there are those who would shaft the none profit minded ... but there are those of us who can spot them a mile away. ... A herd of martial artists gets together and a fight breaks out; quelle surprise." ...
    (rec.martial-arts)