Re: [Full-disclosure] Anyone have a reason for 2x the email flow today?

On Dec 5, 2007 10:06 PM, Bob Bruen <bruen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Dude VanWinkle wrote:

On Dec 5, 2007 6:47 PM, Jay Dephallia <jayphall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Its not spam email. You can seriously make yourself bigger with this pill.
juan.diggler@xxxxxxxxx has all the info. Just email him about it. Also, ask
him about the size of his cock.

What a surprise you use a gmail account to send cowardly attacks
anonymously. I bet if I met you on the street you would just mess
yourself and run back to your mama's womb.

-JP

Hey JP,

People who live in glass houses should not throw rocks at other people,
especially in public.

I still have not forgotten that you stole that CD set of SUSE 9.0 from me.
The CD set may not be worth much, but I loaned them to you after you
begged for someone on the list to bail you out of a tough situation. I was
the fool that did. It looks like this is just another example of your lack
of integrity.

You are correct, you sent me those CD's and I fuscked them up and was
too embarrassed to tell you. I got into a bad spot when I was living
in Harlem for a few years and would like to make it up to you. I will
admit to my mistakes and try and make up for them.

I am in a better spot now and can try to make this up to you. Name
something (reasonable plz I left manhattan to work for the Georgia
Govt @ at 50% pay cut) and I will make it up to you.

Sorry for being such a douchebag.

-JP<hangs his head in shame>