From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:49:17
To:Ring-of-Fire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, funsec <funsec@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,Full-Disclosure <full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,incidents@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Anyone have a reason for 2x the email flow today?

My servers are slammed...

Anyone else notice anything?

-JP

ALERT: .How a Hacker Launches a SQL Injection Attack!.- White Paper
It's as simple as placing additional SQL commands into a Web Form input box
giving hackers complete access to all your backend systems! Firewalls and IDS
will not stop such attacks because SQL Injections are NOT seen as intruders.
Download this *FREE* white paper from SPI Dynamics for a complete guide to protection!

https://download.spidynamics.com/1/ad/sql.asp?Campaign_ID=70160000000Cn8E

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Anyone have a reason for 2x the email flow today?
    ... System Engineer ... .How a Hacker Launches a SQL Injection Attack!.- White Paper ... Download this *FREE* white paper from SPI Dynamics for a complete guide to protection! ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Anyone have a reason for 2x the email flow today?
    ... System Engineer ... .How a Hacker Launches a SQL Injection Attack!.- White Paper ... Download this *FREE* white paper from SPI Dynamics for a complete guide to protection! ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • And More Advanced SQL Injection...
    ... I'm proud to announce that a new White Paper has been released. ... SiHRS and the Client Side SQL Injection" ... It is supposed to be a way of gaining server side informations, ... Let's suppose we are the developers of a CMS ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • And More Advanced SQL Injection...
    ... I'm proud to announce that a new White Paper has been released. ... SiHRS and the Client Side SQL Injection" ... It is supposed to be a way of gaining server side informations, ... Let's suppose we are the developers of a CMS ...
    (Bugtraq)