Re: [Full-disclosure] authentic hackers still do it for the love ... (was: Hell Camp: It never pays enough)

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 01:47:11 GMT, jf said:

Here is the simple truth, there is no underlying outlook,
background, dogma or set of ethics that define hacking. The only theme
that applies across the board is breaking computer security.

And there's still a few hold-outs that don't agree with *that* theme either,
because "hacking" had a different meaning back in the Elder Days.

Of course, English is a living language, and terms like "hacker" and "0-day"
get redefined, despite our best efforts at preventing it.

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Pro US government hackerganda
    ... First rule of hacking is never hack directly from your own IP address. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] OT: Hacking Pink Floyd
    ... How is this 'hacking', you're just finding a message that I thought was ... Further more, why is this on Full Disclosure, it is kind of cool to kick off ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Hacking Challenge?
    ... Subject: [Full-Disclosure] Hacking Challenge? ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Hacking Challenge?
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] FW: The U.S. should not invade Iraq at this time
    ... # Politics should be avoided at all costs. ... # Patriot Act: Hacking is terrorism ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)