[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0245-2 kernel
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:33:17 -0500
rPath Security Advisory: 2007-0245-2
2007-11-21 Fix trove entry for rLS
rPath Linux 1
rPath Appliance Platform Linux Service 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Remote User Deterministic Denial of Service
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the kernel package have several vulnerabilities
resolved in this release. The most severe is a remotely triggerable
denial of service via carefully crafted TCP ACK packets. The other
vulnerabilities are denials of service that require local system
access; one applies only when mounting minix filesystems, the other
applies to certain process-exit conditions.
A system reboot is required to resolve these vulnerabilities.
Copyright 2007 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0245-1 kernel
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] RIPA powers being used
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0245-1 kernel
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Barbut