[Full-disclosure] Vulnerability Hash Database - Maillist

Hi All

I have created a Google Groups named "Vulnerability Hash Database", for fun ;)

I think I do not need to explain more about what it is used for.

Welcome to post your hashes of vulnerability/POC to this list.

You can visit this maillist @ http://groups.google.com/group/vulnhashdb

To subscribe to this maillist, please send email to
vulnhashdb-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or go to the following webpage:
http://groups.google.com/group/vulnhashdb/subscribe?hl=en

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

--
Sowhat
http://secway.org

  • Vulnerability Hash Database - Maillist
    ... I have created a Google Groups named "Vulnerability Hash Database", for fun;) ... "Life is like a bug, Do you know how to exploit it ?" ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] [funsec] in Memory of Dude VanWinkle / Justin Plazzo
    ... Fun and Misc security discussion for OT posts. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Misquoted here on FD...