Re: [Full-disclosure] Standing Up Against German Laws - Project HayNeedle

I'm also from Germany, but I do not agree with your understanding
of the new law.

I share your understanding. And I must agree that my formulations
regarding this should have been more clear. In the blog-entry it says
"This includes assigned IP addresses as well as telephone calls."

And no, this is not the ultimate solution or anything. The theory behind
it is as follows: Your assigned IP is recorded. And it may be logged at
sites where you are not supposed to be. Both under "good" as well as
under "bad" governments. All HayNeedle does is to create plausible
deniability. Of course this is not a "You get out of jail free" card. It
doesn't even guarantee to be any help. It just might help in some cases.

If you want to help, please
subscribe to the class-action law suit against
'Vorratsdatenspeicherung' [3].

I am. :) Any project that helps is great in my opinion.

  • Re: Understanding builds unity
    ... Understanding begins with allowing a law to be passed where it allows ... respect to religion and there should be no cohesion whatsoever. ... There is no doubt that greater efforts need to be taken to build a nation ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: Science versus religion fnord
    ... no-longer-valid scientific theory. ... happens if a new understanding of theological facts turns ... reposted since you dishonestly snipped it away without notice: "if theology is ... and his book is essentially a "power to the judges" plea - a bit too much "wise man of the law" for my liking. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Requesting some leniency on your piracy protection program ple
    ... people, unlike you, were far more understanding and helpful. ... If you ask for originals, they'd think you'r out of your ... if you believe you are such a law abiding ... Your hands are not clean. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: the free software paradigm [was Re: Amazon used lisp & C exclusively?
    ... of everyone understanding what the group expectation is, ... How can it be that every time we talk about making money back, ... Even the copyright law itself, in its modern incarnation, has a bizarre ... would just make you sign away both sets of rights before giving you money. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: News: Creationists peddle lies about fossil record.
    ... Law is concept put into practice by men. ... Science has not been going where the ... track from following the evidence. ... the understanding that will take us where all of us long to go. ...
    (talk.origins)