Re: [Full-disclosure] [funsec] eBay redirects: next step in fake blogs and web searchabuse
- From: "Larry Seltzer" <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 10:20:46 -0400
The redirect is in this from the blogspot page. No real attempt to hide
height="60" scrolling=no frameborder=0></iframe>
selfip.com is owned by Dyndns and I guess it's used for customers with
no static IP or DNS
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
From: funsec-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:funsec-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Gadi Evron
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 9:41 AM
To: funsec@xxxxxxxxxxxx; full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [funsec] eBay redirects: next step in fake blogs and web
You try and go here:
You get here:
Fun and Misc security discussion for OT posts.
Note: funsec is a public and open mailing list.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] eBay redirects: next step in fake blogs and web search abuse
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1397-1] New mono packages fix integer overflow
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] eBay redirects: next step in fake blogs and web search abuse
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1397-1] New mono packages fix integer overflow