[Full-disclosure] pdp is leaving us

It seems our good friend and fellow poster pdp|architect is leaving
our scene for something else.
http://www.gnucitizen.org/about/pdp#comment-61753

pdp took alot of heat after his home router bug that affected millions
of people and maybe it was too much for him to handle. We hope he
comes back soon with more 0day advisories and technical reports.

  • Re: New furnace or just burner?
    ... If it heats evenly zoneing is a waste of alot of money. ... Upgrading insulation should ... boiler, boilers heat water, furnaces heat air. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Hydrogen vs. natural gas in agriculture
    ... Do you have to add alot of heat? ... Is much of the CH4 used to generate ... 65% of the energy in CH4 is present in the H2 that is created? ...
    (sci.energy)
  • Re: Need for heat
    ... be a way to generate heat without burning up alot of amps. ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)