[Full-disclosure] pdp is leaving us

It seems our good friend and fellow poster pdp|architect is leaving
our scene for something else.

pdp took alot of heat after his home router bug that affected millions
of people and maybe it was too much for him to handle. We hope he
comes back soon with more 0day advisories and technical reports.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html