Re: [Full-disclosure] password plugin for linux?

On 10/19/07, full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxx <full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow. Most *constructive* comment you have ever made in your
history of security mailing list participation. And you still suck.

Wow. "Thanks for all the fish." You can leave now.

--
Guasconi Vincent
Student.

  • Re: The grossest miscalculation I have ever seen on roff
    ... a back seat to other pursuits this year. ... Kind of refreshing, really. ... fish. ... Too many other things are ready to suck up any available free ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Turkeys should not fish with dynamite
    ... [Full-Disclosure] Turkeys should not fish with dynamite ... The fish are plentiful and hungry. ... May is turkey season. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Dont you love it when they call you a fish?
    ... Like when you have pot odds to call with a real ... Then they call you a fish ... Man, you really suck! ... HERO: Yep, I suck ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Fishing for sheepshead in tampa bay
    ... but you can't catch fish as they seem to suck the fiddler off instead ... of biting. ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater)
  • Re: Fishing Advice
    ... leave the fish guts in the bucket in the garage until the next day. ... I suck, but I fish a lot more than most ... period, in my opinion. ... Taste like cardboard may be a broad genralization, ...
    (rec.boats)