[Full-disclosure] Netscape Navigator 9.0 fixes several vulnerabilities
- From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:55:28 +0300 (EEST)
It appears that new version of Netscape has been released.
More information at
Release Notes :: Netscape Navigator Web Browser
New Netscape Navigator 9 ships security fixes and is multi-platform
The new version is based to Mozilla Firefox 22.214.171.124 codebase
(from UA: rv:126.96.36.199pre Gecko/20071015 Firefox/188.8.131.52 Navigator/9.0).
Upgrade to version Netscape Navigator 9.0
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] 0-day PDF exploit
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] IRM Vendor Alerts: Six critical remote vulnerabilities in TIBCO SmartPGM FX
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Oracle audit issue with XMLDB ftp service
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Netscape Navigator 9.0 fixes several vulnerabilities