Re: [Full-disclosure] URI handling woes in Acrobat Reader, Netscape, Miranda, Skype

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thierry Zoller" <Thierry@xxxxxxxxx>

Again Geo, NOBODY has said that this is a vulnerability OF IE7 ITSELF we
said
the handler that IE7 installs is broken.

I'm not disagreeing with that statement. I'm saying this input should never
get that far.

Geo.

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] URI handling woes in Acrobat Reader, Netscape,Miranda, Skype
    ... the handler that IE7 installs is broken. ... I'm not disagreeing with that statement. ... I'm saying this input should never get that far. ... Geo. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: WOTT - Use of Stimulants in the Martial Arts
    ...  Another rightard completely out of touch with reality. ... English, my suspicion is that you either lack reasoning skills, or ... So you're saying you can't describe it using grown-up words? ... Your problem is that you are so obsessed with disagreeing with those ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Why
    ... Are you saying I sound like a liar? ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Why No e-SATA on Mac Mini?
    ... i didn't say you were disagreeing with anyone. ... that you have a camera that uses cf followed by saying that cf would be ... useless to a lot of people is bizarre. ... Use a real news client if you want me to see your posts. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: "Ancient Astronauts" in SF
    ... No-one is saying that everything thing you say is false. ... Disagreeing with your flights of fancy is not the same as disagreeing on the scientific observations that you misrepresent as supportingn those flights of fancy. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)