Re: [Full-disclosure] Core Impact 7.5 Web App pen-testing framework, as good as the hype?
- From: <full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:34:16 -0400
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
dunno dude you're the one who types all the asinine shit all the
time in such smug fashions... and what picture did you forget the
attachment or something?
On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:29:53 -0400 Valdis.Kletnieks@xxxxxx wrote:
On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:17:02 EDT, full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxx-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
why don't you shut up about computers and security products
What's wrong with this picture?
Note: This signature can be verified at https://www.hushtools.com/verify
Version: Hush 2.5
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Click here for financial aid options. Quick and Easy.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1384-1] New xen-utils packages fix several vulnerabilities
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] DidTheyReadit - Results
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Core Impact 7.5 Web App pen-testing framework, as good as the hype?
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Core Impact 7.5 Web App pen-testing framework, as good as the hype?