Re: [Full-disclosure] Core Impact 7.5 Web App pen-testing framework, as good as the hype?

--
Click here for financial aid options. Quick and Easy.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4fNg8jtUDFvvYSD5Kwjf9isWZmiXqhJ5OjDAWeuKbkvCV7YE/

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Core Impact 7.5 Web App pen-testing framework, as good as the hype?
    ... dunno dude you're the one who types all the asinine shit all the ... time in such smug fashions... ... and what picture did you forget the ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: dating photos by the clothes
    ... I don't know much at all about ladies fashions through the ages, but have a feeling it ought to be possible to look at the clothes the woman is wearing and say that the picture couldn't have been taken before a certain date, because those fashions didn't appear until after that time. ... I'd really like to believe it was a real picture of the infamous lady in question, but to my ignorant eyes the clothes are of a kind I'd not expect to see until more than 10 years after the date on her death certificate. ... My pure gut feeling on looking at it is first two decades of the last century, and probably not during the first war, as the tone doesn't appear suitable sombre for that. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: dating photos by the clothes
    ... have a feeling it ought to be possible to look at the clothes the woman ... because those fashions didn't appear until after that time. ... can you take a peep at the picture and tell me when at the ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Keith Olbermann
    ... and twice the irritation and pretense. ... You look up 'smug' in the ... dictionary and there's a picture of Olbermann (right next to Dick ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: 2013 Tipping League Round 21 Table
    ... I wouldn't be too smug as yet, the play off picture is still up for grabs:) ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.league)