[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0202-1 kernel
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:11:19 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2007-0202-1
Products: rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Local Root Non-deterministic Information Exposure
rPath Issue Tracking System:
Previous versions of the Linux kernel have a weakness in the ALSA
subsystem allowing users to read portions of kernel memory. This
weakness is limited to systems with a sound card installed.
Copyright 2007 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1378-1] New Linux 2.6.18 packages fix several vulnerabilities
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] New term "RDV" is born
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1378-1] New Linux 2.6.18 packages fix several vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] New RFID Mailing List Owner 0day