[Full-disclosure] New RFID Mail list and project

RFID needs more attention. So audit and renderman have decided to stir
things up and start putting the screws to other forms of wireless. RFID is
firmly in our sights.

To that end, we have created the RFID-news mail list at
personalwireless.org for full disclosure discussion, Research and
exploitation of this technology.

We're also launching a project to challenge some of the insane things that
people believe about RFID. Currently on both sides of the debate people
are working off capabilities and features that don't exist. If there is to
be a sane policy regarding it's use, both sides of the debate need to be
working from fact and not fiction.

To that end we are starting a project to test, mythbusters style, RFID
mtyhs and fiction.

Our call to arms is available here: HYPERLINK
http://www.personalwireless.org/2007/08/24/rfid-debate-needs-a-kick-in-the-head

So sign up and lets start lighting a fire under RFID