[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0199-1 openssl openssl-scripts
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:22:25 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2007-0199-1
Products: rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Remote Deterministic Unauthorized Access
rPath Issue Tracking System:
The previous version of the legacy openssl compatibility package
may enable vulnerabilities to multiple attacks in applications that
use this library, some of which which may allow a remote attacker
Unauthorized Access. Other vulnerabilities include Denials of
Service and Information Exposure.
This compatibility library was provided solely for transient
compatibility with applications built for alpha releases of rPath
Linux, to make it easier for alpha testers to upgrade their systems
to rPath Linux 1. rPath is not aware of any applications that
currently use these libraries, and so it is unlikely that any
systems will actually be vulnerable to these attacks.
Copyright 2007 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] iDefense Security Advisory 09.25.07: Linux Kernel ALSA snd_mem_proc_read Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day: PDF pwns Windows
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] iDefense Security Advisory 09.25.07: Linux Kernel ALSA snd_mem_proc_read Information Disclosure Vulnerability