Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day: PDF pwns Windows

Dear All,

pa> http://www.gnucitizen.org/blog/0day-pdf-pwns-windows
Is this the way responsible disclosure works these days ?
"Adobe?s representatives can contact me from the usual place."

Wow, now that's coordinated release. Knowing the bugs that you found
previously it should take 10 minutes to rediscover this one. Which
makes this even worse.

--
http://secdev.zoller.lu
Thierry Zoller

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day: PDF pwns Windows
    ... Is this the way responsible disclosure works these days? ... "Adobe?s representatives can contact me from the usual place." ... Knowing the bugs that you found ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day: PDF pwns Windows
    ... Is this the way responsible disclosure works these days? ... "Adobe?s representatives can contact me from the usual place." ... Knowing the bugs that you found ... Thierry Zoller ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: A Modest Proposal
    ... essentially all of whom are of voting age, ... Mikulski (D, Maryland)", so if you're reading the news you can see ... But most so-called representatives only allegedly represent ... knowing the name of your dentist; if you ever need the information ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)