[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0183-1 lighttpd
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:32:23 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2007-0183-1
Products: rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Remote System User Deterministic Unauthorized Access
Previous versions of the lighttpd package are vulnerable to a remote
Arbitrary Code Execution attack due to a header overflow in the
lighttpd is not installed by default on rPath Linux systems; only
systems customized to include lighttpd and enable mod_fastcgi are
Note that the rPath Appliance Platform Agent (rAPA) does not enable
the mod_fastcgi extension, and so is not vulnerable to this attack.
Copyright 2007 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] What does everyone make of this
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0182-1 httpd mod_ssl
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] 0days for sell.
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0182-1 httpd mod_ssl