Re: [Full-disclosure] place bets this doesn't appear on pro us government securityfocus frontpage

China has suffered "massive" losses of state secrets
Like what? China beats Buddist monks? China neglects farmers?

If their state secrets were put on the internet, most likely these state
secrets were not that, you know, "secret" in the first place. :0