[Full-disclosure] Another 0day to sell.

Thanks for people who bought me codes since my last post.
I also have other 0day to sell. Contact by e-mail.

  • Re: Pargs neices having problems selling their fantastic real estate "investments"
    ... I only have one neice, ... should she decide to sell. ... She bought a sweet new 3BR ... lives, so where she lives is critical to how much she saves. ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: A Gibson is a Gibson...
    ... My LP is a Custom Shop LP Custom and ... I bought mine new in '92. ... > other guitars and this one I could sell for real money. ... > to get it refretted someday IF I start playing more again some day...awww. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Smart Phone Wars: Apple vs. RIM vs. ...the Android Operating System? [Telecom]
    ... which is why I bought a Motorola RAZR and, using Motorola Phone Tools, synchronize my contacts between my computer and my telephone. ... Also, although I can understand that mobile operators would want to sell you a data plan and would assume that you'd want one, but I'm surprised that there is not a company out there somewhere that will sell you a PDA/phone combo with just a voice plan. ... understand me when I said "no" the first time. ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)
  • Re: A gloat at Sears?!?!
    ... I have an older version of this miter saw. ... You bought for today. ... I especially hate the extended warranty hard sell. ... Asking if you want an extended warranty isn't "hard sell". ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Saving money in hard times
    ... One thing that makes hard times a lot easier is saving money in good ... For example, when I replaced my old pickup last year, I bought a left ... didn't sell in 2003, so he knocked $8400 off the sticker price and used ...
    (misc.rural)