From: full-disclosure-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:full-disclosure-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of monikerd
Sent: 11 September 2007 15:59
To: micheal.espinola@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Full-Disclosure
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Unreal: a movement to block Firefox

Micheal Espinola Jr wrote:
http://whyfirefoxisblocked.com/

http://www.cnet.com/8301-13739_1-9770502-46.html?part=rss&subj
=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-5

This already a bit old.

It's a fine way of thinking in circles

firfox->add block extention ->don't generate revenue -> block all
firefox users\

\--------------------------------------------------|

This dimwit claims it isn't a problem because these "firefox"
users are
geeky opensource
people that don't buy much online anyway.

Hence why bother to block them?

He just has some problems with the add block developers who don't want
to facilitate him
in bypassing the software.

Which is (i'll share a secret) is possible.

he's this duchebag who thinks he's all the rage. Fine. Whatever he can
have his site

there is even an whyisfirefoxblocked.com

block 20% of all Europeans is bound to be great for business.

All the other browsers opera, IE have these features too. the firefox
plugin has regular expressions,
O no firefox is just to evil.

It's not even worth mentioning

and firefox users can also install the User Agent plugin to bypass the
script that he has put up on
his rediculous page.

When this hit digg, all his webpages were down for days I bet
he's still
paying for the bandwith

  • Re: Does Firefox auto link to Google?
    ... After I installed FireFox 2.0, I noticed long pauses in my pages ... alway find a connection to Google. ... during times that I am running full speed, netstat shows no Google ... Can't afford the bandwidth waste. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: [opensuse] Bandwidth usage and capping per application
    ... bandwidth or what percentage of my total bandwidth it can use. ... This way firefox does not have to "know" per se what is ... To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Very odd web connectivity behavior
    ... please post the text results of ipconfig /all here as a reply ... the performance I am paying for, 15 up, 2 down. ... from Verizon. ... primarily use Firefox for my browser. ...
  • Re: Bandwidth Throttling for Firefox?
    ... > Is anyone aware of a way to throttle bandwidth when Firefox is downloading ... I've searched the extension database as well as Googled "Firefox ... > Bandwidth Thottle" 8 pages deep looking for an answer and found none. ... > with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Campest F1 driver?
    ... Firefox didn't like the flash at all. ... I wasn't really paying much attention to be honest, ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)