Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day for sell

On 9/6/07, jpk <fulldisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
scott schrieb:
Police in your area buy 0-days?

Seriously what are they going to do."Sir,We have a report of you
possessing a potentially dangerous exploit for some software that may
impact the people that use said software.We would like to ask you a
couple of questions."

Unfortunately that might become true if you live in Germany:
http://www.heise-security.co.uk/result.xhtml?url=/news/90255

stupid, stupid, stupid...

Or in France...

--