Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day for sell

On 9/6/07, jpk <fulldisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
scott schrieb:
Police in your area buy 0-days?

Seriously what are they going to do."Sir,We have a report of you
possessing a potentially dangerous exploit for some software that may
impact the people that use said software.We would like to ask you a
couple of questions."

Unfortunately that might become true if you live in Germany:
http://www.heise-security.co.uk/result.xhtml?url=/news/90255

stupid, stupid, stupid...

Or in France...

--
Guasconi Vincent
Etudiant.

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] 0day for sell
    ... Seriously what are they going to do."Sir,We have a report of you ... possessing a potentially dangerous exploit for some software that may ... stupid, stupid, stupid... ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Americans are STUPID (again)
    ... Blame those who created this mess - from them who were ... certain criteria - by which "innocents" are nailed until proven innocent. ... You are as stupid as those making the stupid decisions. ... As to the CNN report - do I ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: From the Late Night with David Letterman website...
    ... Mark Wallin (PHD!!!) and Mrs. PHD!!! ... initiate a letter-writing campaign, you MIGHT want to get your facts ... the damn stupid letters from damn stupid people who relied on some ... other damn stupid fool's report of what he didn't see. ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)