[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0177-1 kdebase kdelibs
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:50:15 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2007-0177-1
Products: rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Indirect User Deterministic Weakness
Previous versions of the kdebase and kdelibs packages permit multiple
URL address-bar spoofing attacks against the konquerer web browser.
Copyright 2007 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Firefox 22.214.171.124 still vulnerable to URI flaw
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0178-1 fetchmail
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Firefox 126.96.36.199 still vulnerable to URI flaw
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0178-1 fetchmail