[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0178-1 fetchmail
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:51:22 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2007-0178-1
Products: rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Indirect User Non-deterministic Denial of Service
Previous versions of the fetchmail package may crash when attempting
to deliver an internal warning or error message through an untrusted
or compromised SMTP server, leading to a possible Denial of Service.
Copyright 2007 rPath, Inc.
This file is distributed under the terms of the MIT License.
A copy is available at http://www.rpath.com/permanent/mit-license.html
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0177-1 kdebase kdelibs
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] fake blogs and search engines
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2007-0177-1 kdebase kdelibs
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] fake blogs and search engines