- From: Tim Brown <timb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 23:12:01 +0100
Whilst working on the next version of Fuzzled, I started playing with
Parallel::ForkManager. At the same time, a friend was bemoaning not having a
tool to carry out auditing of passwords via SSH. A couple of hours later,
SSHatter was born.
SShatter is a password brute forcer for SSH, it is multi threaded and can
audit more than one system and account in a given session. It can be
downloaded from http://www.nth-dimension.org.uk/downloads.php?id=34.
Credit must be given to the authors of Parallel::ForkManager (Szabó, Balázs
(dLux)) and Net::SSH::Perl (Benjamin Trott, David Rolsky, David Robins) on
whose code SSHatter is dependant.
Remember, auditing systems without permission may be a crime, always read the
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] 3 messsages attack remote DOS on Cisco 7940
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Potenetially way OT: New rant
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] 3 messsages attack remote DOS on Cisco 7940
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Potenetially way OT: New rant